Thursday, December 10, 2009

Momma Needs That

We all know just how intuitive kids can be.

Since Kaitlan's birth a little over a year ago, I have been a bit, well, moody.  It comes and it goes.  I just figured out not too long ago that I probably have a touch of postpartum.  My son, being the sensitive little guy he is, must have noticed this.

One day while my MIL was here they were watching t.v. in the front room when a commercial for Cymbalta came on.  I think we've all seen them and heard the symptoms and what-not.

Well (now for the kicker) Raiden looks over at Grammy and says:

That's what Momma needs.

Hmm... I don't know it that's really funny or sad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly I could probably use some Cymbalta, too! Thanks for following my blog--I'm here to return the favor & say hello!!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Awe, that's cute that he's thinking of you but I think we could all use a little pick me up once in a while. Bet you'll be feeling good as new in no time!

Just noticed you wanted to enter my jewelry giveaway, the draw is tomorrow so make sure you are following me! And of course Good Luck to you, now that would be a pick me up if you win!

Crystal said...

That is cute. I love listening to the things my children say... Oh, how that make us smile!!!